Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not today

I never post a Quote... on the 20th of the month. Not because of some silly superstition. It's because the code that it creates when I try to link it in my list of monthly Quotes is the same as the monthly posting itself.

OK, I'm on my way to Boston.
Keep us all in your prayers for a safe trip and a smooth transition. Also for the people whose positions we're eliminating, that God would open doors of opportunity for each of them. And, in case I don't say this often enough (or, God forbid, I never get another chance to say this again), I love you all. Thanks for being my friends.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Sorry I'm here late to the party to wish you a safe trip but since you're often in my prayers, I probly got you covered just around the time you were leaving ; )
Thanks for the opportunity to say, "We love you too!"

4:49 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
There's no such thing as "late" when it comes to prayer. Time is not an issue when it comes to prayer because God is not restricted by it the way we are. But thank you for your timely prayers.
It was my pleasure to give you all such an opportunity.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.