Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pre-flight jitters

Leaving for Boston tomorrow.

Actually, I'm not very jittery about the trip. I've done this before. In fact, that's one of the reasons why I was chosen to be a part of this product transfer, too. I'm good at it! But I always worry that I'm going to forget to pack something that I can't live without.

So, this will be my last "official" post until (probably) next Saturday. But don't worry, I have some "Quotes..." scheduled to post while I'm away. And I've enlisted Bob to manage one of my online games for me while I'm gone. I trust he'll be quite capable of holding the fort for me.

See yinz later!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.