Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Do you believe this?

I found something out completely by accident that has me kinda geeked today.

As I was checking my Sitemeter I saw that I had a visit via a horror film website called Horror Fan Zine. The link came from their report on the Monroeville Zombie Walk, which just happened to feature some of the pictures that I had posted about my little excursion to World Zombie Day. The front page picture for the article was this shot. And since they used my photos they linked back to my blog post and gave me credit at the end of the article.

How cool is that?
I'm almost famous!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Can I have your autograph? : )

10:18 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
Sure. Just bring a copy of that picture of us together.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff A said...

Please don't forget us little people on the way to the top!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.