Sunday, October 18, 2009

Guess who came for a visit yesterday



That's right, my grandson CJ!
He's getting so big. Crawls a little bit, stands and wishes he could walk.
Aliesha had called to ask what I was doing and since the only thing I had planned was laundry (isn't that a sad commentary on my life?) I said to bring him on over. She just needed a litle break to get some things done and the little guy was being fussy, that's all.
We played with his toys but he seemed most amused with my empty Pepsi bottle.



While CJ was there Bob's friend, Andrea came over with her baby, Jack. So we let the two little guys hang out together.



They got along just fine. And then CJ decided that he wanted to get up and move around, but he couldn't do it in the bean-bag. So he fussed a little for me.

It was a wonderful afternoon for us!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

CJ is so cute and growing like crazy! Glad you got to spend time together. We had our grandkids here for the weekend so there was a lot of love flying around!
Ain't grandparenting the best???

7:43 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
I hear ya, sister.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.