Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update

At the moment, it looks like 6:00 PM is the official time for mine and JT's joint birthday celebration tomorrow.
Once again, it will be at the Red Lobster in Monroeville, and anyone who is reading this is invited. No RSVP needed, but please be punctual as we'll need to tell the hostess exactly how many people are in our party before we can be seated.
So far I know it's JT, P.Dave, myself and my son. Patrick has some kind of charity event to go to, and my daughter made previous plans as well. But two of Bob's friends, Andrea and Judah, may show up. So we'll see way happens.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Came over to wish you a Happy 44th Birthday : D (Did I get the year right?) I knew the day, not sure if I remembered which year you're on. Darn, I wish I'd come sooner, I'd have known about the celebration and may have been able to come. At any rate, I'm sure you're having a terrific time and that's what I wanted to wish you!
All the Best and Then Some, Michael!

7:40 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
Come back next Monday. And it's not my 44th birthday. It's the 4th anniversary of my 40th birthday...
I may still do some more celebrating. I'll e-mail you if I do.

6:10 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

So I didn't even get the day right! Gah. But I sorta got the year. lol
We're helping the son move this weekend... I wish life would slow down some for the fun stuff!

9:25 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
In due time, it will.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.