Sunday, November 08, 2009

Babysitting again

Well, my darling daughter, Aliesha, called me yesterday around 10:00 AM to ask if I had any plans for the day. Fortunately, all I had in mind was laundry. So, when she told me that she had to work from 11:00 - 6:00 I told her "Of course I can watch CJ!".
He and I had fun.










video

We did spend some time outside just sitting on the porch enjoying the beautiful day. And the little guy took a bit of nap for me so I cold eat lunch and straighten up the mess we were making from playing. I love having my grandson over, and I think he enjoys coming to see me.
Grandfatherhood is a wonderful thing!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Faithy said...

Wow, I can't believe how big he is! And he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! He is just adorable!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Jeff A said...

They are so cute at that age, it's only when they begin to talk that they lose their charm, for me at least. ;-)

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best part is you can give them back when they get all whiney......

3:31 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Glad you had that opportunity to enjoy one of Life's best gifts : )

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.