Friday, November 20, 2009

Do me this favor

OK, I have to admit, I'm kinda late in getting this post out there. And I do have to apologize to JT for this. But if all of you who read my blog will do this small favor for me, I'm sure it will make it up to him.

Now, here's what I'm asking all of you to do.
I need, well actually, JT needs, all of you to go to the Podcast Awards and cast your vote for JT's Indie Podcast - listed under the Podsafe Music category. You can vote once a day and it will require a "verification" visit to the site after each vote (an e-mail will be sent to you) that you cast. But you all know that JT is my bestest friend in the whole world and I want him to win this. So, please, help me show my bestest friend in the whole world how much I love him by voting for him each day until the end of voting on November 30th.
Thanks!

This is especially important to me since I'll be losing a few days of voting while I take mom to visit our family for Thanksgiving next week.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.