Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

It's time, once again, for all of us to be mindful of all that we have been blessed with and to give thanks, appropriately enough, to God for all of it.
This year I have all of the traditional blessings - faith, family, friends, house, car, job, etc... - that I typically give thanks for. But there is one additonal blessing that I wish to give exceptional thanks to God for, and that would be the beautiful lady, who's pictured below.





This is Paula, and the photo doesn't really do her beauty the justice she deserves.
I've been hesitant to mention the fact that I've been dating her because it always seems that whenever I begin to post about my relationships, they fall apart shortly thereafter. So I didn't want to jinx this relationship, too. But this time, everything seems different.
We share a common faith in Christ, a deep spirituality, a desire to minister and a desire to serve. And this is only scratching the surface of the connection that we have with one another. It's rather miraculous how God has brought us together. But I'll save the true depth of our story for another time. I just wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude to God for bringing Paula into my life.

Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving, everyone!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger studiopaula said...

Thank you, Michael, for giving thanks for 'me'! Now I would like to do the same...

Thank You, Lord, for this hour and all that it holds...namely, the Cross you lead me to you call Michael. Thank You for finally bringing us together after all these years. Thank You for giving me the most profound honor of belonging to him. I am so grateful for all that he is and all that we will be together as one. Yes, I just met him a month ago, but You are right at the center of Michael and me and actually began 'connecting' us from before time began. Thank You for loving us this much, to grant us such a wondrous love we don't deserve. For giving me such a mighty Cross to take up... as my own. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Faithy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Michael! So happy for you and Paula! Yay! Hope you have a wonderful time in Ohio with your mom and the family!!! Again, Happy Thanksgiving :D

9:10 AM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Michael and Paula,
Yeah, I prayed for this to happen. And I love how Paula refers to "her Cross."
May I please wish you both a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving and every day for the rest of your lives.
I only see good things for the both of you, growing in love and enjoying God's blessings.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.