Sunday, November 22, 2009

Perhaps I should've said something sooner

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I have come to realize that I have sooooo much to be thankful for. And while I'll be scheduling a post for Thanksgiving Day, I just wanted to express a bit of gratitude to God for everything He's doing in my life right now.

I'm feeling rested and relaxed right now and haven't felt so good in years. And I'll share more about why that is later - in my Thanksgiving Day post - but I know a part of the reason is my wisdom in the use of my vacation time this year. I left work at 10:45 AM on Thursday for the Michael W Smith concert & Compassion event. And I will not return to work until Wednesday, December 2th. How cool is that?

Not that I'm gloating...

OK, I'm off to get ready for church.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Gloat all you want, Michael! You earned it : )

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.