Monday, November 23, 2009

Preparations

Well, the time is drawing near for me and Mom to make our annual Thanksgiving pilgrimage to Fort Recovery, Ohio.
I've got some grocery shopping to do so Bob won't starve while I'm gone. I've got my laundry to do today so I can pack this evening. And I have to clean the car so mom won't complain about how filthy it is for the whole trip. Then we can leave tomorrow morning after we have breakfast at Denny's.
I'm excited about the trip this year. Even moreso than most years it seems. And yet there's something that gives me hesitation as well. I'll share more about that in my Thanksgiving Day post, so watch for that.
OK, I'm gonna go get my day's activities rolling. I may actually be able to get a nap in this afternoon. Wouldn't that be sweet?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.