Friday, November 20, 2009

This just in

Well, I had a Compassion event tonight and I just got home from it.
It was Michael W Smith's New Hallelujah Tour. I traveled to Johnstown with my friend, Jen, from church for this one.
It was not the kind of concert that I usuually go to. There was no mosh pit. Instead, this one was sooooo worshipful, and I loved it! In fact, I bet my mom would've really enjoyed it. And if you'd like to hear one of my favorite songs from Michael W Smith you can check the video for Healing Rain on You Tube here.

Oh, by the way, 37 children sponsored out of a crowd of about 2500. Not bad at all.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff A said...

Cool, I enjoy Michaels stuff as well.

10:29 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Jeff,
Can't say I'm surprised. You and I are a lot alike in musical tastes. It's all good.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.