Monday, December 07, 2009

Another reminder

For those of you who care, A Charlie Brown Christmas is on tmorrow night at 8:00PM on ABC. It was originally scheduled for last Tuesday, but the President's speech pre-empted it.
I only mention this because it has been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember. Maybe not as much as Rudoph. But I'm especially fond of the fact that A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of the few Christmas specials that actually has anything to do with Christ.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Paula said...

Oh Michael, why do you have to be so sweet? You are too cool.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Faithy said...

A Charlie Brown Christmas is my favorite Christmas movie, and I always miss it on tv. Luckily, I own it on DVD :D

10:58 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Paula,
And who would know better than you?

Faith,
I need to get the DVD. Especially if it's the one with all of the Charlie Brown holiday specials on it because I always seem to miss the Great Pumpkin and Thanksgiving specials when they're on.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.