Wednesday, December 23, 2009

For the time being

I must apologize for neglecting my blog of late - save for the Quotes about Christmas - I've been far too busy to actually post anything significant. And my brain has been far too frazzled to come up with anything profound.
You see, I've been working a lot of Over-Time. Ten hour weekdays and eight hour Saturdays have wrecked my sleep cycle. Good for the bank account, but it takes it's toll on one's other aspirations - like posting something worthwhile on the blog. Not to mention that I have a very special someone that I've been able to share some time with and I'm doing my best to make the most of that time. Thus, the blog has been relegated to my "To Do" list.
All of that being said, I do promise to maintain my Christmas tradition of re-posting my parable on Christmas Day. But I've also decided to begin a new tradition by re-posting something else that is dear to me. And that post will come tomorrow; Christmas Eve.

I may even find some time over the next few days to come up with something original to post as well.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Aha. The infamous OT. I've been on it almost steady since Sept. '08. I don't think I'll ever fully recover. I hope you don't experience the same feelings I have about it. I realize that, yeah, I'm grateful to have a job but I miss my old life terribly. And time becomes oh, so precious.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.