Saturday, December 19, 2009

My apologies

For those of you who read my previous post and were concerned with my reaction to the anonymous comment, I apologize for dragging all of you into the situation. I was hoping that the anonymous commentor would return to see if I had replied and discover his/her error. Because I am convinced that this is a matter of Anonymous mistaking me for the person that I was making reference to in the original post.

I also apologize for letting my "gammar nazi" out for a moment. Sometimes I just can't help myself...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh... it WAS pretty horribly written! I myself always try to spell check and to use my best grammar and penmanship when I bash someone.

But seriously... "grammar"... "grammaw"... c'mon! That was funny!

OK. So I amuse myself on occasion.

Hope you are doing well these days my friend.

KL

5:22 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Kenn,
Yes, a good solid bashing tends to lose most of it's venom when it's intended victim has to decypher what appears to be a coded message. Always better to properly spell out one's distaste.

Yeah, "grammaw" always was funny.

Life is going better than ever before. I hope yours is well, too.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.