Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The tradition continues

Many of you have been reading my blog for a few years now, so you're already familiar with the annual tradition that I'm speaking of; mine and JT's New Years Eve Movies-n-Munchies Marathon.

This is a tradition that began for us shortly after my EX decided that she didn't want to be married to me anymore. And it just seemed like such a great way for JT and I to get together to hang out and blow off some steam without having to worry about crashing the car or fighting through a crowd of people that we don't know.
Now, another part of this tradition is that anyone who wishes to attend is welcome to do so - though nobody else ever does. Except for this year. My Beloved will be joining us for the festivites. She'll be the one bringing the veggie tray. But she also promised to bring something else with her, some kind of pork. She must really love me...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff A said...

I wish I could be there but since I can't I will be in spirit!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.