Wednesday, January 06, 2010

So much for global warming

It's been snowing here since New Years Day. That's 5 days of snow - non-stop. Every time I go outside my car is covered with at least 2 inches of snow. That includes when I leave work to come home. My driveway is buried under nearly 8 inches of the stuff since I was sick over the last day or so and haven't been able to get out to shovel. Now I think I'll just let it go until it stops snowing altogether.

Oh, and the temperatures have been dangling in the low 20's and upper teens over the last week or so. And this is happening all across the country.

Global Warming my a$$ !!! But this could be a sign of the Apocalypse...

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Paula said...

for crying out loud, Michael! My ears! I mean.... My eyes!

(We have well over a foot!)

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.