Saturday, January 30, 2010

Youth Encounter

I wish I weren't so tired because I'd love to tell everyone about the day I had doing my Compassion thing for a youth event called Youth Encounter. It was amazing to be a part of, and even though there was only one sponsorship for the entire day, I got to meet and talk to some truly wonderful people.
I'm hoping I have time to share more about it all later on, but the reason why my blog has fallen into such sorry shape is because Paula and I have had so much to do with planning our wedding (which takes place in two weeks). And I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have available while we continue to work things out for the joyous occasion.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.